Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sexy Sundays

My sister and her roommates used to have designated Sexy Sundays on which they'd make sure they were super smokin' for church. I adopted this when I went to the fashion show that is BYU. Looking back I can't say I always had the greatest style, but I think I've really gotten into a pretty sexy groove. Every Sunday is Sexy Sunday for me, because a) it's the one day a week I actually make an effort because I work with all women and b) I love to do my hair and make up and doll myself up.

Here's my outfit I wore last week. Cardigan on sale at Target, skirt made by me for like $5, shoes from Payless and brooch and earrings are Martha's.

This is what I wore today. The dress is from Target which I altered to make long enough (project journal to come), cardi from Target, tights from Gap, shoes from Payless, earrings from Forever 21.

And my hair from this week was awesome as well. It naturally finger waves, be jealous.

And I have TONS of hair recently!!! I know it's long, but it's taken so long to get to this point that I always covet longer hair.

And does anyone else think that the blonde streak UNDER my hair hilarious?

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for Sexy Sunday! Maybe I'll institute that again...but this time for Penelope under the ruse of "Sassy Sunday".

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAAABULOUS!! Love the beautiful Shelby hair! MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need you to stay forever and start tailoring my clothes.

    ReplyDelete