Friday, November 23, 2012

Bossypants

I finally read Bossypants by Tina Fey, who is fantastic. Even though I know in my brain that everyone who reads the book gets the same info, in my heart I feel like Tina was telling me secrets and I now know more than anyone else about SNL, 30 Rock, and her honeymoon. Also, I really want to go to New York now, mostly to be her best friend and/or nanny her children. I'm sure both would work out great.

Also, I recently had a dream that I was in a high fashion runway show where I picked myself to be the finale and a spiderweb crochet mini trapeze dress as the final look. Most uncharacteristic thing about this dream? Despite the dress being completely see through I grabbed it off the rack and congratulated myself for wearing a nude thong. Score one for runway Shelbs!

No comments:

Post a Comment