Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012: Half baked attempt at the 4th Doctor

So I drove to Nebraska the day before Halloween and had given up on my Doctor Who costume (for now) when I decided not to cut my hair until after Korea, but at the end of the day it was the only thing I could throw together. It's a bit off, but I'm telling myself it's his last costume with the red scarf, which come to look at isn't that far off. We all know that's his lamest costume though...(also, I made that scarf, it took me nigh on nine years, but I did it!)
source
Went around the neighborhood with my brother's family, pushing Elsie who was a zebra while playing the Doctor Who theme on my phone. I told myself she was Stormegeddon, even though the Doctors are off. If you get that 5 points for Gryffindor!


1 comment:

  1. Is that whole wall tiled now? So weird to see the kitchen different!

    ReplyDelete