Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Can't touch this.

I'm making MC Hammer pants tonight for my home teacher. I found a pattern online. They're actually similar to Indian salwar pants so this will be a fun project. I hope he got enough fabric. Let's see!
------------------------------
Ok, so I used this website for a very basic reference and this is what we got!! I only took Dusty's outseam. I think they could have a lower crotch, but he's a little shorter than me so they might look better. At any rate, they looked ridiculous on me, and only took 2 hours from start to finish, so a success I think.

This was a great project b/c parachute pants are basically salwars and now I've made a pair w/ no harm to me! When I make real palatia salwars I'll use 60' wide and probs drop the crotch. These puppies just have a drawstring, but o' course I'll pleat my waistband.

No comments:

Post a Comment