Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sexy Sunday: Breakfast at Tiffany's

I went to St. George yesterday and got super cute new shoes (and the COMPLETE Jeeves and Wooster!) so I had to put together a super cute outfit! This was more difficult than you would think bc my summer wardrobe is almost entirely brown neutral and I wore my only power neutral skirt last week and I'd worn my black cardigan yesterday and blah blah blah. Moral of the story is it worked out and I call this my Breakfast at Tiffany's look bc I'm wearing my Tiffany blue skirt and my hair's so so high and huge on my head. Also, ever since I got an angled brush cateyes are the easiest things ever (not that you can even tell in this picture bc my eyes are the squintiest)! I have half a mind to do a before and after Sunday make up post bc I love make up so much!

cardigan: Target
black leotard: some dance store in Provo from my ballet class
necklace and earrings: Forever 21 (necklace is from Santa Monica store)
skirt: made by me
shoes: Naturalizer from Dillards

2 comments:

  1. Hey your Tiffany blue skirt is super sexy and super hot. You have excellent knowledge of choosing dresses.
    Sexy Costumes

    ReplyDelete