Monday, November 14, 2011

My favorite stores.

It's a wonderful day when everything you wear comes from one of four places: The Gap, Eddie Bauer, Nordstrom or was made by yourself. I give you my Sunday outfit. I will admit, it is not Sexy. I'm out of contacts and was running late and it was stormy so end of the story was this outfit. I never want to wear flats to church again, but bottom line is every piece I wore (minus jewelry and the glasses) was from one of these places. I'd also accept Banana Republic as a suitable source for my favorite clothes.
scarf: The Gap
jacket: Eddie Bauer
skirt: made by me
sweater: The Gap
tights: The Gap
shoes: Nordstrom (size 41, yup, they're European)

2 comments:

  1. I don't know, I think that could pass in the Sexy Librarian genre of clothing. Glasses + Pearls + houndstooth + pencil skirt = sexy librarian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You love that jacket, you about died when you found it! Good thing you and Marisa worked out a deal!

    ReplyDelete