Friday, October 5, 2012

New Website!

Here it is! I feel like I want a launch party with cocktail attire, but I doubt that's feasible. Anyway, it's about time I got my own professional website. I've been working on it almost nonstop since friend Kristen showed me the site she uses for hers, super easy and free. I'll buy my own domain once I go to grad school and get a Mac with iWeb. Take a look around! Let me know if you find any glitches etc. I really want to change the homepage banner, but have yet to make a new one.

http://shelbyluke.weebly.com/

1 comment:

  1. Keep in mind I have no idea what look or purpose you're hoping to acheive with this website. I just like giving my opinion on things and encourage you to simply do what you think is best. :)

    I'm rather fond of the ruler at the top of the banner, but think you could have more fun with the fonts.

    Also, for ease of use, I'd reccomend some sort of mapping sidebar for the gallery. Say I look at the images for Gentlemen of Verona and want to go back and look at the Technology images, I either have to go all the way back to the origial gallery and retrace my steps or use my browser's back button.

    ReplyDelete