Friday, October 19, 2012

A new addition!

To my art family!

Introducing the Yarka sequel set! 24 new Russian watercolors in such lovely shades as Quinacridone Rose, Blue Lake, Claret, Azure Blue, Quinacridone Lilac, Naples Yellow and Indigo! I've had the original 24 set since I was in fourth grade with my art mentor. They have been my dear friends for nearly 14 years. I just hope they don't get jealous of the new guys.

A new set of paints is like an empty journal. It makes me anxious and giddy; anxious because it's too clean and pretty, giddy because soon it will bear the marks of many many good times.

new colors are big swatches, old colors are between
one big happy family of 48 beautiful children :)
ALL my colors!

1 comment:

  1. I'm loving that your flannel blanket got a little press time in the post, too!

    ReplyDelete