Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why December is going to be the best month of my life.

The Great Gatsby (brand new trailer!)
The trailer reveals it's just as ridiculous and fabulous as Moulin Rouge and I'm so excited! Also, Amitabh Bachchan!! US film debut? Oh Mr. Luhrmann, you would put the world's greatest superstar in your film.

Les Mis
mad props to Anne Hathaway for whacking all her hair off, way to go. You already know how excited I am ab Russell Crowe. I've been sewing for a week and a half on Les Mis for USF and will dress it backstage, but I'm sure I'll still be stoked come December!

The Hobbit
The Hobbit's the only one of the series I've ever (had) read (to me). I love Bilbo, I love Martin Freeman, I love Benedict Cumberbatch, I love Richard Armitage and even though I haven't read all the books, I really like escaping into Middle Earth.




Word was the My Fair Lady film was going to be out this December, but casting is far from finalized and it seems Carrie Mulligan, who is the pick for Eliza, was busy filming Gatsby and is onto her next project, and Emma Thompson is working on Annie with Willow Smith and Jay-Z, so we'll see if anything ever comes of My Fair Lady.

1 comment:

  1. Carrie looks like a stunning Daisy, and I cannot wait for the other two. When Richard starts to sing in the trailer. . . Sigh. . .

    ReplyDelete