Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Downton Abbey 3 Info!

Thank you Tellyspotting!

Downton 3 is 9 months away! I can do it, I can do it!
SPOILERS (but good ones)
Rebecca Eaton, Exec Prod of Masterpieces says...

It’s the 1920s now. Somebody will be born, and somebody will die — somebody pretty key in the cast, unfortunately, is not going to make it”.
Sybil's going to have her baby, duh. Granny will die, that's my guess, I already called that way back when. If they're stopping at 3, which I hope they do (Maggie Smith and Dan Stevens haven't signed on for 4), it'd make sense to kill Granny as a heart wrenching turn of events. She's old and if they're not worried about surviving through a 4th w/o her, why not?

There are some wonderful scenes between Maggie and Shirley MacLaine,” Eaton says. “Shirley MacLaine being as ditzy as ever…and Maggie barely restraining her sneer in having to deal with this ‘American’,” she says.
I can't wait for this!!!

Matthew and Mary do get married.”
That's all I needed to know.

SO EXCITED EEEEEEEEEEEEE
Going through withdrawals like me? reminisce a bit

Also, I've hit 40,000 page views! Yipee! Now, would you do me a solid and help me get to 50,000 by recommending me to a friend, rereading some of your favorites, or posting something to Pinterest? My "Favorite Pictures" are rather nice. Find something you like and pin that sucker. Everything on Pinterest from here was mostly pinned by me...

No comments:

Post a Comment