Thursday, January 10, 2013

fun little Q&A

Benedict Cumberbatch answered this questionaire from The Gaurdian almost exactly a year ago. His answers are just too much. Love him to death! So here are my answers.

When were you happiest? 
Working on Peter Pan, being creative and having the answers.

What is your greatest fear? 
Pregnancy complications

What is your earliest memory? 
The station wagon overheating and getting water from a pond.

Which living person do you most admire, and why? 
The women of the BYU theatre department, they’re successful, spiritual, intelligent working mothers.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? 
Fixation on things I can’t change.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? 
Apathy

What was your most embarrassing moment? 
I don’t really get embarrassed. Uncomfortable? Acting class.

What makes you unhappy? 
What the world’s coming to.

What do you most dislike about your appearance? 
How wide and angular my hips are.

What is your guiltiest pleasure? 
Midnight chocolate chips.

What is your most unappealing habit? 
Talking fast and about nothing when I’m nervous.

What would be your fancy dress costume of choice? 
Don’t care as long as it’s glamorous, I’m in a corset, and someone else made it.

What is the worst thing anyone's ever said to you? 
I can’t believe you’re single!”…many are guilty, and welcome to the club. 


What was the best kiss of your life?
 
My last first kiss.


Which words or phrases do you most overuse? 
Um

What has been your biggest disappointment? 
I’m not further in my career. I compare myself to those who’ve already accomplished what I want, not helpful.

If you could edit your past, what would you change? 
I would have tried to model before my hips came in and I got too old.

What is the closest you've come to death? 
Panic attack landing in Denver? at least it felt like it.

What single thing would improve the quality of your life? 
Industrial iron.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? 
Winning KCACTF Regionals. My NAPAT award was great, but Regionals was more of a trial for me.

What keeps you awake at night? 
Worrying about things I can’t change or control.

What song would you like played at your funeral? 
I Know That My Redeemer Lives

How would you like to be remembered? 
Loving mother and wife, and successful designer.

Tell us a secret 
I never think I've done my best.

No comments:

Post a Comment