Friday, March 2, 2012

Cumberbatch as Doctor Who Master?!

Uh, Doctor Who's 50th Anniversary is coming up in November '13...and rumors are Benedict Cumberbatch will play the Master! What the what?! I just found this blog, Tellyspotting, and within the first 3 minutes I've found a shot of Shirley MacLaine on the set of Downton and this rumor about Cumberbatch playing in both Moffat hits. I'm going to keep an eye on this blog a lot more!


From Tellyspotting (more at their site)
"Sherlock to meet Doctor Who in Nov ‘13?
Ok, it’s not quite Sherlock that would meet the Doctor, but the big rumor making its way around BBC Showcase in Liverpool late yesterday afternoon was the possibility of Benedict Cumberbatch (Sherlock) being cast as The Master for the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who."

Also, I've decided I should get Twitter, mostly bc I keep researching projects and the info I find has been taken from Twitter pages, also it'd be one more way for you to keep up with me! I'm trying to decide if I should use fashionephemera as my handle if it's available, or go for something more personal, like with my name, and simpler. Suggestions, ideas?

1 comment:

  1. OMG! Benedict Cumberbatch and Matt Smith! I don't even know where I will be living, but this will make my life amazing.

    ReplyDelete