Sunday, March 4, 2012

Matthew and Mary Crawley Baby

No, I have no juicy tid-bits about Mary and Matthew, but it did strike me after I just finished series 2 again that someone should morph their faces together to see what their kids'll look like, bc isn't that just the creepiest thing to do?

I used morphthing.com which will morph pictures into adults or babies. I've used it before for fun and now for the oh so important reason of seeing what the Crawley baby and 2nd in line to Downton will look like.

the baby, cute no?
the morphed adult, strange and very androgynous
 Forgive the stupid formatting, I couldn't get them where I wanted them exactly; this is as close as I could get.


1 comment:

  1. This is creepy, seriously creepy. The adult still looks like both of them individually, not a mix of them. WEIRD!

    ReplyDelete