Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pause for Bollywood

Can we all pause to remind ourselves how great Bollywood is? I mean really. And tonight I think I decided that yes, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is my all time favorite Bollywood movie. It's got SRK, which is a MUST for me. Kajol is also a must as the heroine. Rani Mukerji I could take or leave, but she's fine in this one. The story is phenomenal, it's a family comedy/ridiculously sexy love story, the music is fantastic, it's a Karan Johar film, and my girl Farah Khan did the choreography. Yeah, it's as cheeseballs as it gets, but I'm a sucker for it all.

I.just.love.this.movie.

You can't tell me this isn't sexy as hell.


Or that this isn't absolutely adorbs.


Some other Bollywood highlights that should make a list of favorites:

DDLJ, The longest showing Bollywood film ever. Kajol and SRK are so wee!


From Om Shanti Om


From Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham (which would win favorite, but SRK and Kajol don't run through it enough)


From Kal Ho Na Ho (which would win favorite, but it makes me cry too much)


And lest we forget Aishwarya and Madhuri from Devdas


Or just Aishwarya from Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam singing about lemons



AAAAAAAnd SRK being a boss in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi




Gah, SRK is such sexy times.



No comments:

Post a Comment