Thursday, February 21, 2013

New Book: The Wedding Dress

Late Christmas present.
The Wedding Dress: 300 Years of Bridal Fashions by Edwina Ehrman

It's by V&A Publishing and has a butt ton of super high quality photos of Victoria and Albert gowns with a history of the last 300 years of bridal fashion. It also has great photos of the Duchess of Cambridge's dress.

I loff it.

Also, people often ask me at work if I know what I'll wear for my wedding now that I'm around dresses all the time. Answer: no. I'm so far from getting married let alone dating anyone that I can't even begin to think what I'll wear when I do. I know I'll make it and it'll probably be a natural, or a soft white. That's as far as I've gotten. Everything else is dependent upon whom I marry, when, where, etc etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment