Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sexy Sunday: double the pleasure, double the fun

totally unplanned, but totally sexy.

Alicia and I are two stylin' babes that share the same mind about 87% of the time. The other 13% is because her brain is full of art history stuff and mine is full of costumey stuff..which actually now that I think of it might close the gap to a difference of like 7%.

Alicia also tipped me off to this entry of My Daguerreotype Boyfriend, which if you don't check up on every nowandagain you should.

And yes, that link is a picture of old-timey Benedict Cumberbatch.

No comments:

Post a Comment