Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Make Up Voyeur...

I'm super proud of my make up maintenance and storage. I travel and move a lot, so I don't have the luxury of a permanent make up storage solution, and I don't really mind. I've got a craft caddy that works GREAT! It's got a lot of compartments, none of them are closed (but many can be) and when I travel I just stick my brushes and loose ends in the middle and "shut it" with my lipstick bag. 

I also love it because it keeps everything separate and clean. I was taught relentlessly by my make up teacher to keep things clean and tidy. I HATE broken or messy make up and am kind of a voyeur when it comes to other people's make up storage. I don't poke around or anything...I just take note of make up habits, anywhere from a tidy little bag with only the necessities to a tackle box of anything and everything. I may have a messy bathroom or bedroom, but my make up case is pristine. Same with my sewing kit and art box...

Anyway, kind of an intimate thing, but here's my make up case! I can't rave enough about my system. My sister commented the other day that I have a lot of make up, but I would beg to differ and could cite a lot of other women (and men) with much more, or at least much messier. 






1 comment: