Sunday, January 1, 2012

Thank You!

A BIG thanks to all my friends and random readers that have shown so much support as I've started blogging again. I've had a lot of fun coming up with topics to blog about and love getting comments. As 2012 starts I plan to keep on blogging about random things and continuing segments such as Too Horrible By Half. 

That being said, I'm starting a job tomorrow back down in Cedar City at the Utah Shakespeare Festival where my internet access will be questionable. I will blog as much as I can, but January might be sparser than recent months. I will of course keep you abreast of my opinions about the new Downton Abbey season starting in a week.

Thanks again, the positive feed back I've gotten is really appreciated and I'm moved by the continued rise in my readership. December had more than twice the page views of November!
And now two questions for you! What was your favorite entry of 2011? Hopefully I can deliver more of the same, and any requests for 2012? If you haven't yet and you feel so inclined I'd invite you to follow me. You can also follow my Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/belbcorinne/.

No comments:

Post a Comment