Monday, February 27, 2012

Oscars: Fashion: The Bad: Women

In general I'd say that not many looks were awful, but many of them bored me.


Angelina Jolie in Atelier Versace. This dress is actually amazing. I love it. I hate the hair style and color, the dumb leg, the chicken bone arms and the lack of powdering off the entire evening. It's all rather harsh, but all things that could be fixed easily.
Kristen Wiig in J. Mendel. Not a bad dress but she just did nude. It's the Oscars Wiig! Mix it up!
Viola Davis in Vera Wang. The color is divine, the bodice is a fun idea, everything else is wrong. Too much boob, the skirt is busy and strange.
Cameron Diaz in Gucci. Yawn. I swear she's worn this dress before. It really is rather lovely, especially the glimmer of shine on the skirt. Ms Diaz has just done the whites, creams and pinks before here, here, here, here, and here.
Anna Faris in Diane von Furstenburg. What is this? Ug, not good for her figure, and what's that line? During the red carpet I thought it was her structure line, now I have no idea. Like the manicure though.
Melissa Leo in Reem Acra. Ill fitting and why does a sequined, nude colored undershirt thing need a collar? It's just strange.
Berenice Bejo in Elie Saab. I love the collection this gown came from, but I hate this dress on Bejo. The color, the cut, her hair, it's just all terrible. I'm surprised she looks at least decent in this photo, bc on the screen she looked awful. Sorry Berenice!

No comments:

Post a Comment