Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dyson Air Blade

This has nothing to do w/ theatre or Downton Abbey or fashion, but it's my blog and I can write what I want!

You guys have used Dyson Air Blades before right? It's a blade of air that dries your hands in like 10 seconds!!! Weber State, where my competition was had them in their bathrooms. BYU has them in their student center. I was first introduced to them in London in the Globe's bathrooms so they always make me think of England and Shakespeare. I hate any dampness on my hands after I wash them so they're just the best! Here's a tip: if you move your hands in opposite directions it stays on as long as you want!!!


1 comment:

  1. They are becoming more popular in private homes here in the UK now. Indeed, we have one in our downstairs bathroom (but we do have a Dyson shop so that isn't at all eccentric).

    I also think them awesome. Dyson are on the verge of announcing an all in one hand dryer and tap the grapevine says.

    ReplyDelete