Friday, February 17, 2012

Lovely voices and so forth

This entry started as a collection of delicious voices then turned into recitations of poems and speeches in general. If you get through them all then good for you! I think they're all rather wonderful. I have other poems etc and people etc that I wanted to post, but no one was reciting what I wanted them to! I'll have to do some more digging or commission Benedict Cumberbatch to read some Eliot for me.

Benedict Cumberbatch: Ode to a Nightingale and Jaberwocky

Alan Rickman: Passing of King Arthur by Tennyson

Anthony Hopkins: Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas

Kenneth Branagh: Henry V: Eve of Saint Crispin's Day

David Tennant: To be or not to be

1 comment:

  1. Richard Armitage has a fantastic voice and has done some voice work...not sure what for though.

    ReplyDelete