Wednesday, December 21, 2011

O.P.I.

O.P.I Nail Lacquer is the only way to go. There might be more high end nail lacquer that's good, but O.P.I is readily available and once you try it you won't want to go back to Revlon or Wet-n-Wild (heaven forbid). The brush is fantastic, the colors amazing and the names charming. I'm generally a cold weather nail painter, reflected by my collection. I'm also a no glitz girl at the moment. High shine, bold color. I have a sexy dark red with glitz but it leaked and I can't open it anymore, schade.

Ski Teal We Drop, Siberian Nights, Your Royal Shyness, Suzie Says Feng Shui, Florentine Fuchsia, Houston We Have a Purple, Road House Blues

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad I could start your opi addiction. I need to get me some sweet teal polishes. It's my latest goal.

    ReplyDelete