Monday, December 12, 2011

1830s wig

inspiration
 While we're on the subject of wigs I figured I'd post pictures from my advanced hair and make up final I did last April. I was in an 1830s mood all semester after watching Wives and Daughters so I have a corset and petticoat to go with my hair. The stiff hair loops are a wig, as are some of the ringlets, then I pulled my own hair through and brushed them together and used my own ringlets as well. The wig had a very bad latex front which is why there's a giant leaf in the front, but looks fine to me! I loved this wigs so so much. It's a little messy in the back, but you try doing something this intricate on your own head! Upper body workout!


3 comments:

  1. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition.
    David bowie wig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very interesting. Thanks for sharing nice information on Indian Human Hair | Human Hair

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is suggested that you purchase a lace wig with French lace as Swiss lace is extremely delicate and should be professionally applied. Straight lace front Wigs

    ReplyDelete